Pints for Paws
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 – World Animal Day
5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Riggs Beer Company, Urbana
Join us for our annual fundraiser to benefit the Helping Paw Fund, which keeps families together. By providing financial assistance for the expenses of illness or injury, the fund helps people and their animal companions, and sustains the bond between them. Since 2007, the Helping Paw Fund has gifted more than $69,000 and assisted more than 360 animals and their families.
Included in the ticket price are appetizers, dessert and a glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or flight of three beer samples (must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol; be prepared to show i.d.).
- Food trucks, including Betsy’s Bistro and Piato to Go
- Silent auction
- Low-key animal trivia with prizes
- 50/50 raffle
- Door prizes
- Selfie photo booth with animal theme
- Dog and cat toy-making stations
- Meeting the Riggs’ kitties
Tickets are $20 each for adults through September 25, or $25 at the door. Youth tickets are $15 each. Ticket purchases in advance are encouraged to help us plan better.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent upon receipt of registration. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
A preview of auction items will be updated below as the event approaches.
Thank you to Riggs Beer Company for hosting this event!
Contact us with any questions.
Silent auction baskets will include:
- Custom Pet Portrait (painted from your photograph) by Rebecca Soderstrom
- Books: Wine Dogs California, Winery Dogs of Sonoma, and Winery Dogs of Napa Valley
- Bobcat Zin wine from Napa Valley
- Black Dog Smoke & Ale House gift card
- Amara Yoga & Arts gift card
- Agnes & Dora gift card
- Perfectly Posh skin care item
- Mary Kay products
- LabEscape tickets
- Prairieland Feeds gift card
- Dog training classes with Amanda Rodriguez
- Kimmy’s Cat Care cat sitting/behavioral consultation
- The Art Theatre tickets
- Dinner for two at Miga
- Cheese from Prairie Fruits Farm & Creamery
- C-U Comedy tickets
- Jewelry by Olika Designs
- Framed photographs
Thank you to the following individuals and businesses for supporting this event:
- Riggs Beer Company
- Amara Yoga & Arts
- The Art Theatre
- Black Dog Smoke & Ale House
- Michelle Blanco
- Connie Burch
- Amy Fischer
- Susan & Karl Helmink
- Brad Hudson
- Janet Jarvis
- Sharon Lee
- Mary Beth Miyagawa
- Prairie Fruits Farm and Creamery
- Prairieland Feeds
- Lauren Redman
- Amanda Rodriguez
- Gloria Sax
- Rebecca Soderstrom
- Jesse and Justin Tuttle
- Wendy Wallace
- Holly Wondra